Have you got what it takes to strut the runways of Africa’s biggest International Style fashion event? Then, Runway Liberia International is looking for you. In preparation for the upcoming Runway Liberia International, which will hold in Monrovia, Liberia from Dec 21 – 24 2021 is hosting an in-person Model Casting Call on Saturday, May 1, 2021 at Vibes Lounge & Grill on 19th St (Beachside).
Runway Liberia International is tailored to provide the platform for Liberian Designers alongside Designers from Africa and the rest of the World to showcase its talents, network, celebrate each other and expose them to unchartered markets. It will open vast opportunities for young designers & models as well as increase visibility and promotion of brands associated. Runway Liberia International will ONLY HAVE ONE DAY of casting and models must arrive by 11:00 am. Successful models may be expected to wait for further procedures and any model arriving after 12PM will not be seen. Models must be committed and available for fitting days and show days.
The casting is open to:
• Models both Male & Female Models
• Female models must wear black/blue fitted jeans and a white vest top and must also bring , high heel stiletto shoes (minimum height 4 inches)
• Male models must wear black/blue fitted jeans and a white vest top
• All models would have to complete a form and sign a model release form
• You must know your statistics so make sure you are measured before attending – stats needed for female models is height, bust and cup size, waist, hips, dress and shoe size • Male models must know the following stats – height, chest, collar size, waist and shoe size
This is an open casting so you can tell friends and family.
For further information, contact Tel: 0776719491 | 0886046633 | E-mail: email@example.com